- bhpinfoAsked on December 14, 2011 at 05:00 AM
I am receiving email notifications, but submissions are showing 0 in jotform all the time. Why is that? I am using secure fomr and am logged in to the secure site as well. Have tried logging in to non secure one, but it is also showing 0 submissions.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 08:11 AM
Let me get the attention of the development team regarding this concern. They will respond to this as soon as they can.
Thank you for your patience and we apologize for your inconvenience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 07:43 AM
We had a replication problem yesterday. The submissions from secure.jotform.com was not replicated to www.jotform.com on time. This should be fixed now. Do you see your submissions now?
- bhpinfoAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 07:47 AM
No, I can't see my submissions on both secure and normal jotform, so this is not replication issue, they are not showing at all as if they were not being recorded.
- fxrAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 08:51 AM
Please log into your JotForm account at https://secure.jotform.com to check for those submissions.
I have checked and there is definately 9 submissions for your 'BM poll' form there which havent yet replicated onto www.jotform.com
- bhpinfoAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 08:56 AM
I am logged in and this is what I see:
- fxrAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 09:00 AM
Can you post your screenshot (i assume) directly to the forum please?
This is the date of your submissions:
- bhpinfoAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 09:11 AM
I have tried posting the screenshot directly, but can't get it to work, so here i sthe link: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0dfq7m1ef
- bhpinfoAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 09:13 AM
Ignore me, the submissions are showing now. I can see it there.
- medwardsAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 12:07 PM
How long does it take to replicate? I can see entries on secure.jotform.com, but not on www.jotform.com that were submitted yesterday.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 02:13 PM
We are not quite sure how long it takes, because delayed replication is not normal. This issue is currently under investigation. You can be assured that our developers are working hard to restore things to normal.
We're sorry for this inconvenience.