- AlenaGryaznovaAsked on August 03, 2015 at 11:13 AMI saw that it's typical error. What should I do if I see this error:This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>D8224EED84A6DB0F</RequestId><HostId>G8pl9K+bK0rA6ioYba0A74/TtGgWklqT1952NsG1GcPqjOl3R5lzJR1u7V1rbwvL</HostId></Error>Thanks!
- KadeJMAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 12:48 PM
Are you trying to create a pdf of your form or did you mean you're trying to create a pdf export of your form submissions?
From the link you've provided as your page url I traced it to this form here http://www.jotformeu.com/form/51804541920349.
I then attempted an export just to see but I'm not experiencing an issue. I would suggest clearing your browser cache first to see if that will help to resolve the problem for you.
However, please feel free to correct me if I've misunderstood your mentioned issue.
- AlenaGryaznovaAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 01:28 PM
I need to create a pdf of my form and I tried the both variants (in "my forms" and also using the http://www.jotform.com/fillable-pdf-form-creator/ ) and they did not work.
Also the clearing of cache didn't help.
Thank you for your help!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 03:04 PM
I've forwarded this to our developers so they can further help and fix.
- VP of ProductmustafaAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 08:57 AM
Apologize for the late response. I could just create the PDF version of your form within your account. You should be able to create your PDF form now. I will be working on fillable PDFs for some time so please feel free if you face any further issue.