- nidalinastoreAsked on August 03, 2015 at 12:30 PM
How can I use this the "Form field data passed to payment gateway"?
How it works?
Is it different from passing a calculation to a payment field?
Thank You for your kind reply
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 01:36 PM
That option is to have form fields passed along with the payment data to your payment processor. It does not pass field data to the payment field itself. Only the calculation can be passed to the payment field within the form at this time.
- nidalinastoreAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 05:11 AM
In "http://form.jotformeu.com/form/52142821277351" the Form field data passed to payment gateway is "prodotto". How can I see this data in the PayPal page?
- nidalinastoreAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 05:25 AM
- nidalinastoreAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 05:28 AM
- BenAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 10:37 AM
To see the info, you should simply log into your PayPal dashboard and then look at the transaction.
As you do, you should see the custom field that you have passed over to PayPal next to the other details of that transaction.
Do let us know if you have any further questions and please do note that your last 2 replies came to our forum empty.
Do come to our forum and post a reply through it directly to make sure that the text is not lost.
This is the link to your thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/626919
- nidalinastoreAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 10:58 AM
My last 3 replies was the same of the second one, I thought they had not been posted for network problems, I deleted when I saw three equal together...
This data is only shown in the details of that transaction, is not shown in the page where the buyer proceeds with paypal payment, as the field "Payment Purpose"?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 12:01 PM
It will only be included in the details of the transaction. Only information included in the payment field itself is forwarded to the transaction page. This feature is only to include extra details for your own records.
- nidalinastoreAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 12:18 PM
Thank You, now everything is clear to me
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 01:17 PM
You are very welcome. If there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and we will be happy to help.