- empowerhealthAsked on August 03, 2015 at 05:00 PM
Hi there! I'm getting a crazy error message when I go to download the PDF version of our forms. See attached screen shot.
Also, the form PDF exporter has not generally been very good... very glitchy, submit button faulty, weird overlapping graphics, and generally taking up way too much space (i.e. printing the form takes up way too may pages, which could be done more compactly).
Is this going to be fixed or further developed any time soon?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 06:43 PM
Thanks for reporting this, I have been able to reproduce the issue:
I will report this to our second level, you will be notified via this thread about any updates.
- empowerhealthAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 11:08 PM
thank you... it's rather urgent that we are able to download the forms... thanks!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 03:27 AM
My colleague have already reported this issue to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update on this.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 11:00 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience, there happened a temporary technical problem which has been just fixed. You can generate your PDF forms now.
- empowerhealthAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 01:25 PMthanks! got it... that function still needs to be refined... there
doesn't seem to be any good way of exporting forms properly. We're trying
to edit the formatting so that it looks good on paper, and it's very
Front Desk & Administration *Helping you feel *
*Empower Health Clinic **BETTER NOW!*
#208 - 2555 Commercial Drive
*empowerhealth.ca * / 604-336-2844