- posnaformsAsked on August 03, 2015 at 06:03 PM
How do I insert an image into a form, i.e., a logo picture, that is filed on my computer.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Display Images on Secure Forms
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 10:08 PM
I understand that you want to upload an image from your pc to your JotForm. You can upload the image on your computer from Form Cover option from the Form Designer. Please follow the steps below :
1. Click on Designer icon to open the Form Designer
2. Click on Form Cover option to select an image or upload a new
3. Click on Upload an Image button to upload a new image from your PC.
4. Now, select the image uploaded and change the settings as necessary.
Hope this information helps. Let us know if you are referring to something different. We will be happy to help.