- arcreiAsked on December 14, 2011 at 01:26 PM
what will happen after the 100 submission in Free usage
- pinoytechAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 02:17 PM
Your form will be disable and your visitors will not be able to submit anything on it. Forms will only be re-enabled once the account limit refreshes, which is on the first day of the following month, If you don't like to wait, you can upgrade your account anytime you wish.
If you have any other concerns or questions, feel free to ask.
- arcreiAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 02:51 PM
are you a pinoy? is pinoy the developer of jotform?
- pinoytechAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 02:55 PM
Yes, I am pinoy and we are just Jotform support. We are the one who answers your questions and concerns about JotForm.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 06:36 PM
Glad to hear that Pinoytech came through for you. For more informations about JotForm Team, please click here. Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns.
Thank you for using JotForm!