- KSMIRLAsked on August 04, 2015 at 08:56 AM
Need to build a table using the matrix tool with 3 columns of text inputs and 1 column of drop downs (see attached screenshot for an example).
Is this possible? I can do 4 columns of inputs OR 4 columns of drop downs, but can't figure out how to combine them
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 11:30 AM
You should be able to this in the configurable list widget: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/configurable_list.
Text and Dropdown field type.
Then you have the option to show minimal fields:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 11:32 AM
By the way, the table is not possible in the current Matrix Field under Survey tools. Because in the current matrix, you can only select one field type.
- KSMIRLAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 11:47 AM
Thanks for the info. I'll take a look!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 12:52 PM
Let us know if you need some assistance setting it up.