- zubeidaAsked on August 04, 2015 at 09:24 AM
I would like to ask for some help with some parts of the formatting of my form. I have ran out of idea of what I should do as I have very limited knowledge in html etc.
1) I would like to know if there is a way to remove the box (along with the box line and its background colour for the textbook where I have indicated 'page 2 of 13'. I intend to have as my progress meter for every page, however I can't seem to find a way to remove the box line and its background colour.
2)Is there a way to move the selection of 'others' (as seen in q5) to be in the same line as the other options (Malay, Chinese, Indian) as in the actual form, there is still some space in it. However, I also can't seem to adjust it too.
Looking forward to your reply. Am Genuinely grateful that such forum and the very helpful jotform team exist :)
- zubeidaAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 10:37 AM
Also, similarly for question 6, how can I move the option 'other' into the line above so that all selections will be on the same line.
- ShadaeAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 12:32 PM
As you have created formatting for all of your text field, it was also applied on your "Page 2 of 13" field
As such you would need to inject CSS code specific to that field to have the formatting removed.
Please inject the following CSS code to remove the border and background for that specific text field:
border : none;
I have move your second question to a different thread to ensure both issue are addressed completely: http://www.jotform.com/answers/628268
Your additional question will be addressed shortly.
Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- zubeidaAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 08:04 PM
Also if I would like to have the textbox (to indicate progress) customize as such for all the pages, is there a way where i can set it in a single CSS code? Or will I have to insert the command individually for all textbox?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 11:50 PM
You can try to use the Progress Bar widget. This will show a progress bar at the top of your page based on your fields. You can check my cloned form where I have added a Progress Bar widget to your form - http://www.jotformpro.com/form/52158904198968. You can add Progress Bar to your form just by following the instructions provided in the demo below.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- zubeidaAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 08:20 AM
Thank you for the suggestion Chriistian.
That's a good idea too!
- ShadaeAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 08:25 AM
We are happy to hear that this is a suitable option for you.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.