- schenikaAsked on August 04, 2015 at 09:39 AMI am having a problem saving my template as a .PDF. The same problem has been occurring for a week now. Please help.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 11:36 AM
Our apologies for the issue. But I just tried it here and I was able to get the PDF without any issue. Did you get an error when you try it? Or, is it is simply not downloading to your end? Please let us know.
- schenikaAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 11:54 AM
It says that this website is declining to show this webpage after I try to save the template as a .PDF file.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 01:18 PM
Yes, the same issue as yesterday. XML Error or access denied error. But I just did it again and this time, into your form and I was able to get it without any issues. Please try the following:
a. Logout your account
b. Clear your browser's cache and cookies for Jotform
c. Login again
d. Load the form in the form builder and re-save it without doing any changes.
e. Close the form builder or go back to My Forms
f. Clear your form's cache: http://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-your-Form-Cache
g. Generate the PDF again and see what will happen.
We can submit this thread to our developers if the issue persists to your end.
- schenikaAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 05:00 PM
I am still experiencing the same problem. Please help
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 07:07 PM
Were you able to follow the instructions provided above? Please do as instructed, otherwise let us know should the issue continues.