- HogguerAsked on August 04, 2015 at 01:22 PM
Dear JotForm support(er),
I've tried to change my Premium 1-year billing subscription to a 2-year-subscription. But clicking the Upgrade-button wasn't followed by any action at all.
What to do now?
Jan van Zijp
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 02:08 PM
You currently have a Premium subscription INT131214-1053-41410S at the discounted rate of 50% which should renew on Dec 12th,2015. If you switch your account Hogguer to the bi-yearly one, it would renew on the same date at the regular discounted rate of $139, can you please confirm this is what you want to do?
- HogguerAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 02:30 PMDear Jeanette,
Yes please, on Dec. 12th, 2015 I want to switch to the bi-yearly discounted rate of $ 139,-.
Thanks a lot,
Op 4 aug. 2015, om 20:07 heeft JotForm Support Forum het volgende geschreven:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 03:52 PM
I went ahead and upgraded the plan. It will be now a Bi-Yearly subscription and will start the renew on 14-Dec-2015.
You can check here https://sites.fastspring.com/interlogy/order/s/INT131214-1053-24428S
Let us know if you have further question.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 07, 2015 at 12:51 PM
Upon investigating further, we need to switch to the biyearly subscription at $139 right before August 15th, otherwise by December, it will switch to the new pricing structure even though it says it will do it on $139.