- Williamj787Asked on December 14, 2011 at 06:44 PM
I have a website that requires members to sign up and fill out a form. I am see that people have done this, but I am not seeing there form submissions with in my submissions forms area. I think there might a disconnect in the DB.
I was advised to post by Allan JOTFORM SUPPORT.
- Michael BarnettAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 06:47 PM
Are you logging in to jotform using the following address:
The only reason I ask is that I was checking submissions using the http:// page and was missing the secure form submissions too.
- AtacanCAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 06:48 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please try to check your submissions on https://secure.jotform.com/ ?
If you still can't see your submissions, please do let us know. So we can investigate further.
- Williamj787Answered on December 14, 2011 at 06:56 PM
I was not using that route but I still can't see all members. I will check the list again.
- fxrAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 07:07 PM
We did have an issue with one of our replication servers earlier today which meant some of the SSL submissions replicating onto www.jotform.com from https://secure.jotform.com was slower than normal.
- Williamj787Answered on December 14, 2011 at 07:09 PM
This has been on going. I chaeck the membership list and it is missing about 10 members. I guess I will have to have them do it again.
- fxrAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 07:23 PM
Do you have email notifications for any of the submissions that appear to be missing from our server?
- Williamj787Answered on December 14, 2011 at 07:25 PM
Yes but never got them. I do show them on my DB users list. they shouldn't be able to get there with out passing the form on.
- fxrAnswered on December 14, 2011 at 07:33 PM
OK, are you absolutely sure that there is no way, your users can get onto your DB users list without submitted the form?
I assume its some php code on a Custom Thankyou page?
- Williamj787Answered on December 14, 2011 at 07:51 PM
It is a Joomla DB site and I am some what sure they have to hit submit before it allows them to the site. I will do more RD and get back to you.