- rubyrubixAsked on August 04, 2015 at 05:03 PM
I would like to set up a form to register people for a family church camp. The way I have it now, each person must be entered separately and if another family member is added the process must be started over again from the beginning and re-enter the same address and contact info.
We collect medical info with this form, too, so it adds up to quite a bit of info to submit for each person.
What I am wondering is:
- Can I have someone who is registering 2-5 people be able to loop back and enter info for the next person without having to re-enter the same address and phone #?
- Can each person show up on a separate line of the spread sheet and have the address and phone for the previous person show up on the next persons line?
- Will all the information entered be submitted so slowly that the page will never actually submit? This is already a problem for some people: when they hit the submit button it takes so long that they never get to the Thank You page.
The address for the current form is here:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 08:01 PM
I would suggest you to use Dynamic widgets like:
In that way you can keep adding more Camper's Names. Hope this helps.
- rubyrubixAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 11:21 PM
Thank you, BDavid. The configurable list looks like it could work. I will give it a try.
- ShadaeAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 01:18 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome. We are happy to hear that the configurable list widget is a suitable option for you.
Please inform us if you need further assistance.