- BobHanifinAsked on December 14, 2011 at 08:06 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 02:09 AM
There are two ways on how you can send the form via email.
The first option is via JotForm, to do this:
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed'
3. From the options you will see 'Email'
From here you can either send an email invitation to your contacts.
The second option is to simply copy the link and paste it in your email to your contacts.
Hope this help.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 05:56 AM
To send an email to users who submit using your form, you can set up an autoresponder via Email Alerts. You can learn more about e-mail autoresponders from this user guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder.
Please let us know if you need further assistance regarding this matter.