What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
I want to know what is included on the professional planAsked by Carolina on August 05, 2015 at 06:58 AM
I am looking at using a survey tool, so in order to make my decision I would like to know the details of what is included on the professional plan.
Could you please let me know where on your website, I can find this information?
Our Professional Plan includes 100,000 Monthly Submissions, SSL Secure Submissions and Receive Payments, 1 TB Available Space and 100 Sub-user Accounts (for sharing forms). For more information, you can check our pricing on this page: Pricing.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
I would like also to know about:What does sub-users mean?How many account users are included on the
professional plan?Can we have a private domain?Can we customize a theme for free?
About the type of questions that can be used:Do you have custom table (allows you to arrange and repeat questions of
different types in a table format )
Dropdown Menu grid
Radio button grid
text boxes grid
date type etc.do you have a list with all types of question?Do you allow piping in a question / pages?Do you allow logic in a question based on previous answers?
Is it possible to allow respondents to duplicate grouped questions as many
You should always open a new thread per question Carolina - if the question is not for the same subject that you have already asked on some of the threads.
This allows us to properly assist you with each question and avoid any confusion as to what about is being talked about and allows us to properly assist you.
As such I have moved your questions to new threads that we will be answering shortly:
1. What "sub users" stands for can be seen here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/629604
2. About the number of users on professional plan: http://www.jotform.com/answers/629607
3. About the private domain: http://www.jotform.com/answers/629610
4. About theme customization: http://www.jotform.com/answers/629613
5. About table like button: http://www.jotform.com/answers/629616 I believe that this will reply to your last question about the grouped questions as well, but if not, just let us know.
6. About a list with all fields/questions that can be added to your jotform: http://www.jotform.com/answers/629617
7. About pipping: http://www.jotform.com/answers/629619
8. About conditions / logic can be found here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/629621
As mentioned we will be going over all of these threads shortly, so please post back on each thread with questions related to the thread and we would be happy to assist with them.
If you have new questions, do create new thread(s) for them and we would be happy to answer them as well :)