- enterpriseforceAsked on August 05, 2015 at 07:46 AM
I was able to add clear button to the form, but I can't change its position. It seems to be beside submit button by default. I want the clear button on the top, so that the user does not have to scroll to the bottom just to clear the form. Can you please help?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 09:10 AM
Can you provide to us the link or name of the form in question? Please also provide the specific place where you want to put the Clear button. If you can provide a screenshot then that would be great.
We will wait for your response.
- enterpriseforceAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 05:59 PM
Here is the attached screenshot.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 09:24 PM
If you want to place the Clear button on top of the page, you can try the following steps.
1. Remove the Clear Form button in the Submit area (you can skip this step if you do not want to remove the Clear Form at the bottom of the page).
2. Add Text field where you want to place the Clear Form button.
3. Add this code to the source code of the the Text field. Click the <> button on the Text field panel to open the source code view.
<p style="text-align: right;"><button id="input_reset_65a" class="form-submit-reset icon-encrypt" type="reset"> Clear Form </button></p>
4. Save the form.
You can clone this form that I use for testing to have a closer look on the setup - http://www.jotformpro.com/form/52238440829963?.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- enterpriseforceAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 09:58 PM
Thankyou it worked!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 11:01 PM
You are welcome. Glad to hear that it worked. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us again.