- BwillyardAsked on August 05, 2015 at 11:16 AM
You probably know this but your site is currently struggling
- AaronSicilianoAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 11:30 AM
It appears as though you are not receiving all of the website resources. Do you happen to be using Trend Micro software on your computer? Trend Micro has flagged the CDN that we use for our website and could be the reason why you are seeing the page like this.
Please try using the link below to see if this makes the website work for you.
- BwillyardAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 11:32 AM
Yep that link appears to fix it. Thank you
- AaronSicilianoAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 11:43 AM
It is not a fix to problem unfortunately. You can continue using the link as long as you wish but it does not provide as fast or reliable an experience. Hopefully this issue will be resolved by Trend Micro soon so that you can continue using the website without using that noCDN link.
- BwillyardAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 11:55 AM
Thank you, appreciate the update.