- RMFPAsked on August 05, 2015 at 11:22 AM
I am using a wordpress theme that has a call out feature. You see an example here: http://graniteliquidators.com/ (Just below th slider)
In there they have a Button Text and Button URL. I want to be able to have it where when they click the button i.e. "Download Book Now!" It would use a pop up from from Jot Form?
Any ideas on how to achieve this?
- RMFPAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 02:25 PMThe button will already be created with my software. I just want it to pop up when you click my already generated image.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 04:13 PM
Then just grab your pop-up code, and add it to your image, or button.
- RMFPAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 04:25 PMI have tried that and it won’t work.
That is why I am trying to get support.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 05:27 PM
Can you please share the code of your button you are using? Also, not sure if this is your page: http://graniteliquidators.com/granite-colors/, or is an example(as you have stated on first reply), if that is not the page, please provide us the URL of the page where you are trying to accomplish this.