- cfeiringAsked on August 05, 2015 at 04:48 PM
My form that I have been using for months, is not allowing me to submit it. It keeps telling me that there are incomplete values. I have not changed anything in there in months. It just stopped working all together.
- cfeiringAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 04:55 PM
I have no idea what happened, and I have and handful of employees that need to use it and are getting the same errors.
- SXSWArtDepartmentAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 04:56 PM
Jotform, can you please update ASAP? This is halting our workflow. Thanks
- cfeiringAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 05:00 PM
My biggest issue is that I created this thing months ago, and looking at it now is confusing, and I have know idea how to do it myself.
- SXSWArtDepartmentAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 05:04 PM
The issue is with the form responding to the conditional formatting. One of your If/then statements probably shows/hides a required question. It should be that if the question is shown, then it's required. But if not shown, then not required. It's not something that you did, especially since the form has worked before. I'm not sure why it's not functioning properly any longer. Same is happening for me. At the same time...
- mplankAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 05:10 PM
We just ran into the issue on all of our forms as well. This is the second time that this has happened system-wide in the past month. What is going on?
- alleuthAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 05:22 PM
Our forms have been doing the same thing. We had forms that were submitted just fine this morning, and by this afternoon, we are being told that we have incomplete values (when we don't). This is really hindering our work process. Do we know if a fix is in the works?
- ddejaynesAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 05:29 PM
We have run into the same issue. Hopefully this gets resolved soon, because it is really putting a stop to our process! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- crssloAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 05:35 PM
same here. workflow has stopped
- linfoxtAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 05:53 PM
Jotform had a lot of interruptions this month, I'm not happy with their service. They should try more these changes before apply.
- BenAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 06:28 PM
Thank you for reporting it to us.
We have just noticed the issue few minutes ago as well and are working to resolve it. I believe that the issue might already been resolved since we have sent a notice to our developers.
Please do check and let us know, but I will still raise this thread to our developers as well so that you can be updated by them as soon as it is completely resolved.
- FineArtsMatterAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 06:31 PM
I'm still experiencing this at https://secure.jotform.us/FineArtsMatter/Cobb_County_Enrollment
Result looks like this: https://submit.jotform.us/submit/51685754556165/
- crssloAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 06:34 PM
- linfoxtAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 06:36 PM
I have even re load the page pressing shift to clear the cache.
- SXSWArtDepartmentAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 06:37 PM
Issue persists. Please fix. Thanks
- FineArtsMatterAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 06:42 PM
6:41pm EST Issue Persists. THis is our peak enrollment time during the day!!! Please???
- BenAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 06:50 PM
Thank you for the update, as mentioned I have raised this thread to our developers and all the other threads that were reported and as soon as we have confirmed that the issue is resolved, we will update you here.
In the mean time I apologize for any inconvenience and want to thank you for your understanding as we look into it and resolve it for you.
- NahmAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 06:52 PMIncomplete Values
Same here just tried does not work.
- BenAnswered on August 05, 2015 at 07:07 PM
I was just told by our developers that the issue should be fixed at this time.
Please do feel free to check and if anyone is still experiencing this issue do let us know by opening a new thread by going here: https://www.jotform.com/contact/
This will help us find if there are any further issues about this.
- cfeiringAnswered on August 06, 2015 at 08:57 AM
It is currently working correctly. Thank you for resolving the issue.
- BenAnswered on August 06, 2015 at 09:31 AM
Thank you for the update and I am glad to hear that it is working for everyone now. :)
I hope that everyone has a nice day and to continue as such :)
- cfeiringAnswered on August 06, 2015 at 11:16 AM
Is there anyway we can recover any lost information from yesterday. A few of my employees tried to submit some forms yesterday, and subsequently lost all the info they have inputted.
- BenAnswered on August 06, 2015 at 11:24 AM
Unfortunately no since the forms were never actually submitted to our servers, it would not be possible to get that data.
They might be able to get the same data by double clicking on the fields of the form. For example my browser I use for work will remember what I have typed before so when I double click it will allow me to select it instead of adding it again.
This would however only work on some fields.
If you had the AutoFill feature turned on ( How to Enable Auto Fill Feature ) then they should simply go back to the form and everything would be filled out.
Hope that helps.