- soletseatAsked on December 15, 2011 at 01:02 PM
email address was email@example.com
soletseat is the username
2) I forgot my password. The forgot password button is returning that email address does not exist.
3) I needed to go in and see why my forms are returning disabled forms. I could not troubleshoot because I can not login. Please help.
4) Also, do you have a form for member login, I did not see this as an option.
My website forms that are not working are posted on the following pages:
Please help me resolve these issues.
- AtacanCAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 01:14 PM
First off, thanks for you interest in our service. I've just checked your account and it has been auto-suspended by our anti-phishing detector, because of your Login form. To create a login form is not allowed in JotForm. I've now unsuspended your account and whitelisted your forms. Can you please delete your Login form as soon as possible? So you won't get auto-suspended by our detectors again.
If you have any other concerns or questions, feel free to contact us.
Ps: Please try again to recover your password using Forgot Password field.