- dcoteAsked on December 15, 2011 at 03:19 PM
I thought I would contact you to find out if you've considered the ability of a user to create a form that would be sized for viewing on iphones/smartphones. Or have you thought about allowing for responsive design layouts where the form is proportional in size to the device viewport. I think access to the CSS would be essential for this to work. Just some thoughts to think about.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 04:34 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I would like to inform you that our forms are optimized for mobile browsers, and look good in most of them.
You can also Inject Custom CSS Code to your forms. Moreover, you can download source code of your form and change it as you want. You may find some code related to mobile browsers optimization at the end of the sources_folder\css\styles\form.css file.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- MartyGAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 03:39 PM
- fxrAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 03:41 PM
- MartyGAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 05:52 PM
Thanks for your response.
- davidgoebelstateAnswered on October 11, 2012 at 01:13 PM
Any updates in regards to making the forms completely responsive? For example, as you scale down the size of your browser the form would also adapt and resize accordingly. Currently, the forms all have a hard width and are not responsive in nature.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 11, 2012 at 02:09 PM
There has been no update on this feature request. I believe that one is able to accomplish this is embeding the form using the form source code. However, we'll keep you posted as soon as there is an update as it would be a nice feature to have.