- SummerBockAsked on August 06, 2015 at 11:35 AM
HI Jotform team!
More informational as I have noticed that with the update there are a few quirks that I had not noticed prior...
1) The new login page at jotforms.com/login does not take my login and password combination, but if I navigate to jotforms.com/myforms the Login link at the top will accept my login credentials.
2) My integration to our CRM (Infusionsoft) was lost recently as in I had all the forms integrated then last week I noticed that forms were submitted, but the data was not filling in automatically in the CRM as it had been. I have resetup the integration.
3) Tags for the Infusionsoft integration: the tags that I want to apply are not showing up when I type a few letters in the box. I have to scroll down through the list to find the tag I want associated.
When I type in a letter, I am seeing other tags listed, but the tags that I need for the forms which were linked previously are no longer showing up in the list and if the tag does not show up then I am not able to select it. I can scroll down to find the tag manually, but typing a few letters does not display all the tags available. Luckily the list is in alphabetical order so it is not too challenging to find the tag in the list.
If you want to check it out on our account, the form I am speaking of is the Tell Us About You and Hot Seat forms. Neither are embedded on a web page so I am not including the web page below. We give out the forms as links in emails that are setup in Infusionsoft.
We do use Pretty Links at times, but I have found this to be unreliable for Jotforms causing the client to be directed to a page displaying the code behind the form rather than the form itself so we try not to use that method for sharing the link to the forms.
Here are the URLs that we do use:
Tell Us About You form: http://form.jotform.us/form/50495325069156
Just feedback...I figured out work arounds...no need to respond.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 06, 2015 at 11:55 AM
It's great to know that you've figured it out. Please contact us again if we can help in any way.
As for the login page, please try logging in using your username and password instead of your email address and password.