I would like to downgrade my account without canceling it

  • Profile Image
    Asked on December 15, 2011 at 09:12 PM

    How do I go about downgrading my account to free account and not cancel account/current forms and data? thanks.

  • Profile Image
    Answered on December 15, 2011 at 10:32 PM

    Hi Carisa,

    To cancel your subscription through Plimus (since you paid using credit card):

    1.  Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
    2.  Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
    3.  Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription

    Or, I can have it cancelled for your convenience. Just let me know.

    Cancelling your subscription will not affect your forms and data in any way. Your forms/data will remain intact once your account downgraded to a free one.

    Let us know if you have further questions. Thank you so much!