- ljenningsAsked on December 15, 2011 at 10:01 PM
How can i create a form that allows users to invite friend to my site?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 15, 2011 at 10:36 PM
Here's a guide for that: http://www.jotform.com/help/128-How-to-Create-a-Custom-Send-a-Friend-Form
Just let us know if you have further questions, so that we could assist you further. Thank you so much!
- ljenningsAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 05:50 PMHi,
I wanted to know how i can create an autoresponse form with a pdf file
attach to it? I want the person to submit their email name, email and
telephone number for a form that will be used for requesting specific
information. When the person press submit, i should get an email
notification and they should get an email with a pdf attach to. How do i do
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 07:16 PM
Yes that's possible, but you can only insert links containing your PDF Files.There's no way you can upload it via autoresponder, we don't support it at this moment.
To do that, watch this quick guide:
Hope this still helps. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. Thank you so much!
- ljenningsAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 08:00 AMThank you for your reply earlier. I would like to know if there is a way
that the for will only accept a specific area code, i want the form
telephone option to only accept 876 area code.
- ljenningsAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 10:03 AMI am trying to add the lighbox with the form to my joomla site but its not
coming up when i save and click. and i have done all you instructed.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 06:31 PM
It's not currently possible on JotForm builder. But you can try this workaround if you like. You need to get your form's full source code and edit the area code manually by adding value="876" disabled inside its HTML line. This is to block form users on editing area code.
<div id="cid_3" class="form-input"><span class="form-sub-label-container"><input class="form-textbox" type="tel" name="q3_phoneNumber3[area]" id="input_3_area" size="3" value="876" disabled>
Preview: http://idarktech.com/jotform/JotForm/sample_form.html , you can also view this links source code to get an idea.
With regards to your lightbox question, I'm pretty sure the jotform script is conflicting to your existing website scripts. And this is the reason why some of the form's functionality aren't working. What I can suggest for now is to re-embed your form using iFrame code.
Hope this helps buddy! If you need any thing else, please let us know. Thank you so much!
- EliezerNAnswered on August 19, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
form some reason we are not able to see your question or comments, please try resending it using this link this time: http://www.jotform.com/answers/63107-How-can-i-create-a-invite-form#14