- Daniel Guimarães CostaAsked on August 06, 2015 at 10:57 PM
I've created a contact form a couple years ago for my blog (link below)
I've realized today when editing a few of my pages that I totally forgot the username I created in jotform, along with my password and e-mail.
Is there any way to recover my account?
Thank you very much,
- SammyAnswered on August 07, 2015 at 04:17 AM
It seems the form you created is currently under a guest account, even the email you used to post this thread is not associated with registered account, kindly sign up for an account then we can transfer the form to that account.
- danielcostaAnswered on August 07, 2015 at 12:43 PM
I created the account.
Thank you very much for the fast support.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on August 07, 2015 at 01:42 PM
I have moved the form on your blog to your registered account. You can log-in to your registered account to check the form that was transferred.
- danielcostaAnswered on August 07, 2015 at 02:21 PM
Thank you guys!
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on August 07, 2015 at 02:28 PM
You're most welcome. Should you have any other questions regarding JotForm, please feel free to let us know by opening a new thread and we will be glad to help you anytime. Thank you.