- henkiepenkieAsked on December 16, 2011 at 06:01 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on December 16, 2011 at 06:38 AM
To get your form's CSS codes, open your form using the default JotForm URL (i.e. https://www.jotform.com/form/<11-digit form ID> then view the source code of the page (usually done by right clicking on any part of the page and select "View Source"). The CSS codes should be seen within the .. tags.
I hope you find this information helpful. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 16, 2011 at 07:19 AM
I have cloned your form and injected the CSS Code from that contact form. Feel free to clone it back to view the css codes on this form.
Let us know if you have further questions. Thank you for using JotForm and have a great day!
Edit: I'll update this thread later for the css button. :)
- henkiepenkieAnswered on December 16, 2011 at 10:42 AM
Thanks alot man. I was close myself, but couldn't get the finishing touches. Thanks aklot for the help.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 16, 2011 at 06:00 PM
My pleasure, henkiepenkie. I hope you like that buttons too :). Or I have here another Gray Button, maybe you like it.