- HRServicesUKAsked on August 07, 2015 at 03:45 AM
I'm attempting to use the link provided on a Q thread http://prepopulate.jotform.io/
When I click this link it asks for login credentials, says it's redirecting but then just returns to the log in screen. Is this link broken and if so what is the alternative link to use?
Many thanks :-)
- CharlieAnswered on August 07, 2015 at 09:20 AM
I've tested the link and it still works. Could you try the following:
1. First log out and log back in to www.jotform.com
2. After that, visit the link again http://prepopulate.jotform.io/. It should prompt you a log in window if needed, then after that an authorization window.
3. Make sure though that there's no plugin or antivirus is blocking our script codes.
You can also try clearing your browser's cache to make sure that you have a fresh session.
You could also check this guide about prepopulating form URLs: https://www.jotform.com/help/71-Prepopulating-fields-to-your-JotForm-via-URL-parameters
Let us know if that works.
- HRServicesUKAnswered on August 07, 2015 at 09:24 AMThanks you ☺
The answer is to use Chrome rather than explorer as that then works fine.
Would you like to schedule a meeting or telephone call at https://calendly.com/hrservicesuk
so we can avoid the back and forth of finding a time? Your dial-in number: 0844 4 73 73 73: PIN: 445477
Main: 01908 487554
Fax: 01908 487501
Mobile: 07795 692058
[facebook small] [twitter small] [http://static01.linkedin.com/scds/common/u/img/webpromo/btn_cofollow_badge.png]
HR Services UK
Registered in England Number: 06439498
VAT Registration Number: 921 872910