- evrenhersekAsked on August 07, 2015 at 06:44 AM
My form named "Thassos turu rezervasyon formu" is not working on my web site; here is the link http://www.orjinaltur.com/rezervasyon.htm
it is working when you select 1 or 2 passangers but in 3 or 4 or 5 it is not working, could you please help me?
- CharlieAnswered on August 07, 2015 at 10:26 AM
I cloned your form but I can only see up to "PART 4" only. Did you delete "PART 5"?
I also see that you have conflicted and repeated conditional logic, this is causing the problem.
You can setup your conditional logic like this, but make sure to delete or disable the existing ones to avoid conflict.
1. I will use the "Show Multiple" action, this is because we want to show multiple parts in the succeeding condition. In this part we want to show "PART 1".
2. To select multiple fields, press CTRL then click the fields you want to show.
3. Here's the complete list of my conditional logic:
4. You can check it here on how it works: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52184447231957
Do let us know if you need more assistance on this.