- DIP2seminarAsked on August 07, 2015 at 10:46 AM
I have launched registration info. to people with the link. I found a mistake on my form then I revised and found that the name of link was changed from http://form.jotform.me/form/52153512274448 to http://form.jotform.me/form/52153000136437 . That's the problem. Any way to use the same old link as the info. has already launched.
- DIP2seminarAnswered on August 07, 2015 at 10:59 AM
looking forward to Jotform Support...
- BenAnswered on August 07, 2015 at 12:13 PM
Unfortunately no, that would not be possible.
The new code is only given when you create a new form, so basically you have created a new form instead of the old one.
To be able to use the old URL you would need to apply the same changes from the second form to the first one, unfortunately there is no other way to do what is requested.
- DIP2seminarAnswered on August 07, 2015 at 07:38 PM
- BenAnswered on August 08, 2015 at 02:04 AM
You are welcome.
If you have any further questions do let us know and we would be happy to assist with them :)