- thecorporateofficeAsked on August 07, 2015 at 10:48 AM
Is there a way to have a landing page that is pure text data (no user submission info) as a sort of welcome page? One that informs users how to enter data in the next few pages (the submission form itself?)
Example (the bold step is what I need to create):
1) User clicks URL for online job application form
2) User "lands" on a welcome page that thanks them for their interest in applying with our company. Company logo is displayed at top of page, with general information on company, then provides them steps on how to fill out the next few pages of the employment application.
3) User clicks on next page and begins filling out employment application.
Any help is appreciated :) Thanks!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 07, 2015 at 01:11 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can achieve that by adding Page Break option inside of your form. Than on your first page you can write your "welcome" text and then when your users click on next button they will be able to enter details inside of your form. I see that you have already done that on this form: https://www.jotform.com/52183718925159
Other way is to create two separate forms. First form will only have "Welcome" text and submit button. Then you need to set Custom URL thank you page to redirect your users from your first form to your second form. Inside of this article you can find how to do it: http://www.jotform.com/help/38-Redirecting-Users-to-a-Different-Page
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.