- heimeAsked on December 16, 2011 at 11:57 AM
I have tried adding HTML free text to end after submit button and also added tiny image after submit button but bottom of form including submit button is still cut off. I have already shortened the form by shrinking most field. can you help or is this not going to work for me with C5? Thanks,
- pinoytechAnswered on December 16, 2011 at 12:54 PM
Is this your page?
It looks ok to me and I am using Firefox to run your page.
May we know if what Internet browser do you use? If your using IE, try to run your page to other browser like, Firefox, Chrome, Safari. If it won't work, try to erase/delate your browser cookies and cache.
- heimeAnswered on December 16, 2011 at 01:17 PMHi
Thanks for the response! I am using Chrome. Any idea why it won’t display in Chrome. Seems to look fine in IE. Whole website looks screwy in Firefox-never had that issue.)? thanks,
- pinoytechAnswered on December 16, 2011 at 01:20 PM
Have you done erasing the cache and the cookies of your google chrome browser?
- heimeAnswered on December 16, 2011 at 04:39 PMYes, still the same.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 16, 2011 at 07:36 PM
First off, thank you for using JotForm. I have tried browsing your website using Chrome v15 and seems to be fine. There was even a big space on the bottom part of your submit button. Did you fixed this already? If not, please try to re-embed your form using an iFrame Code.
Let us know if that helps or not, so that we can further assist you. Thank you for using JotForm!
P.S. Nice site :)