- hilltopkennelsAsked on August 07, 2015 at 04:16 PM
I'm having trouble setting some of my fields to read only. Other fields are set read only fine. The fields I'm having trouble with are;
Hope you can help!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 07, 2015 at 06:16 PM
It looks like there is a bug, the Read Only mode is working properly only on a single Calculation widget field per form (other Calculation widget fields are editable). A bug report ticket has been sent to our Development Team.
In the meantime, you can output your conditional calculation results to the Read-only Text Box fields. It should work as expected.
We will let you know when we have any updates on this.
- hilltopkennelsAnswered on August 07, 2015 at 06:25 PM
That's great thx
- hilltopkennelsAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 06:03 AM
That's great, thanks for the fix. I've redesigned the booking form to use the text fields instead which works fine.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 10:03 AM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are most welcome. We are glad to know that the workaround suggested by Mike worked out for you. Should you have any other concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know by opening a new thread and we will be glad to help you. Thank you.