- feritemirsoyAsked on August 08, 2015 at 08:04 AM
How can I have my invoices issued to our company name? They are all issued to my name.
- elfcngzzAnswered on August 08, 2015 at 09:13 AM
You can see your invoices for your account like this:
When you click the "Billing" button you will see Invoices option. Then, "Invoices"> Click on "View" button and print them. If you don't like this answer, you can look at the other questions. For example: Invoice Billing.
I hope it helps you,
- elfcngzzAnswered on August 08, 2015 at 11:34 AM
Hi, I think you're talking about that. Please check this out and if you have a any question just write here again.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 08, 2015 at 04:23 PM
Unfortunately, we cannot change that because the information is based on your Paypal Account Name and Email.
If you want to, you need to cancel your subscription and re-upgrade through our payment processor Stripe or FastSpring and be sure to use your company name.
Let us know if you want to proceed and we'll let you know the next steps.
- feritemirsoyAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 09:27 AM
Thanks for the answer. Is there a credit card payment option?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 11:54 AM
Yes, a credit card is possible through our payment processor like Stripe or FastSpring.
If you want to switch from Paypal to Credit Card, you still need to cancel your subscription payment through Paypal and then re-upgrade using the Credit Card. Here's how to cancel:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number (S-0AY617257A270214Y)
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
We can also cancel your subscription to our end. Please let us know if you want us to do it. We can refund your last payment since that is within our 30 days money back guarantee.