- ArielRauchAsked on August 08, 2015 at 02:08 PM
I would like to create field that allows input of the following:
The problem is that if the number has less than 4 digits before the decimal point the user has to enter 0s.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 08, 2015 at 08:56 PM
I think that is not possible in the Input Masking so I would suggest using our Fixed Format widget instead:
Here's how to add a widget to your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/252-How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-your-Form.
In the format section, simply enter ____/__/____/__ and set allowed numbers characters to no number.
- ArielRauchAnswered on August 09, 2015 at 02:54 AMthis is almost a solution:)
how do I refer to the separate fields in the Email Notifier
Sent from Mailbox
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 09, 2015 at 07:22 AM
I'm not sure what you mean, can you expound on that, please? But this is how the data from the masked input widget appear in the email notifier:
Did you mean to say that you want to separate the data per input box?
- ArielRauchAnswered on August 09, 2015 at 07:29 AMLet us start with the form:I want to limit the user to input numbers up to 9999.99. I need this type of number twice with an “x” between them.
In the end I would like to have one field (or two if this is easier for Jotform) to include:
and so on
Sent from Mailbox
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 09, 2015 at 09:15 AM
Unfortunately, that is not possible in the fixed format widget. I can't find a similar widget that would do this. But you could just assumed that. But not unless you would like to send that information to your users. In this case, a textbox with input masking is enabled is a good option then just put some instructions before the field that would let them know the usage. Like, enter 00 before the other two non-zero digit.