- jewelryisloveAsked on August 08, 2015 at 03:26 PM
Hi, I wanted to restrict my form so that only the next 7 days can be chosen and all future dates after that disabled. Is this possible?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Use the Date Limits Option
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 08, 2015 at 10:50 PM
This is should be possible but there appears to be something buggy with the Disable Date Ranges feature. I'll shortly submit a ticket and the developer to whom it is assigned will get back to you once this is all sorted out.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 09, 2015 at 11:00 AM
My apologies. Upon consultation with a developer I realized that the feature is actually functioning correctly. To have all dates but the next seven (7) disabled, please do the following:
1. Un-check the Past box in the Past & Future field
2. Enter the following expression in the Disable Date Ranges field:
3. Save the settings
Please see the following screenshot:
(Since the DateTime tool doesn't go beyond the year 2100, today+32,000 is a sufficient boundary for the end of the disabled dates range.)
4. Save the form
The above settings are in effect in this jotform. If you need further assistance with this we'd be pleased to provide it.
- jewelryisloveAnswered on August 09, 2015 at 11:44 AMWorked perfectly! Thanks so much for this.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 09, 2015 at 07:01 PM
You're quite welcome. Glad we could help.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 09:15 AM
I have moved your concern to a separate thread as we encourage our users to open up new threads for the new issues they have. You will be responded here in a timely manner.
Thank you for contacting us.