- Project1000Asked on August 08, 2015 at 05:35 PM
Not sure why they aren't working. It seems that a bulk of my forms on my account aren't working.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on August 09, 2015 at 07:02 AM
We would like to apologize for the inconvenience. I have checked you account and found out that your account was auto-suspended as it is possible that one of your forms are suspected of phishing activities. JotForm has an Anti-Phishing system that automatically detects form and tag it if it suspected of any phishing activities. This, thus, make the Account auto-suspended.
We also consider forms to be Phishing if:
1. It asks for a username combined with a password like Login Forms.
2. If it collects sensitive information such as Credit Card information or SSNs.
3. Cloned or form design for Social Media Pages such as Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
4. Cloned or form design for Online Gaming Pages.
Your forms might have been auto-suspended due the term "Facebook" on field labels found on some of your forms.
I have activated your account back, but please make sure to try to eliminate this term to avoid being suspended again. Facebook Login Forms are one of the most created forms in our system by Phishers so we increased the Phishing Level of this term.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on August 09, 2015 at 07:49 AM
I would like to apologize for the inconvenience again, however, I may have overlooked some of your forms that contains phishing activities and led your account to auto-suspension. These forms need to be deleted in order for your account to be reactivated.
Your forms entitled:
and Business Card Purchase Form
- Project1000Answered on August 09, 2015 at 12:38 PM
Hi, I want to delete those forms but I am unable to log in. How am I suppose to resolve the issue if I'm not allowed access?
Also to be clear, is using the facebook term an issue as well? Should I remove that word from my other forms?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 09, 2015 at 06:23 PM
I've reactivated your account, please do so according to the explanation given above.
- Project1000Answered on August 10, 2015 at 07:31 AM
Thank you. Should I still remove the term facebook
from my forms?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 09:18 AM
You're most welcome. Removing the word "Facebook" on your field labels is no longer necessary, because as what I have mentioned on my post after, the forms that need to be deleted are the forms that contain fields that collect sensitive information(credit card information).