- adnanpharma90Asked on August 09, 2015 at 02:49 AM
I want to create form for Arabic users, I know it is supporting arabic language, but i want to write the words on the right side of the text row, not on the left side as we get now.
Name [========] this is the original one,
I want it like this:
thank you very much
- elfcngzzAnswered on August 09, 2015 at 08:34 AM
You can do this by injecting CSS code in your form.
Inject Custom CSS Codes helps you. If you want to another answers, you should look at the pages:
If you have a any question after trying these steps, please let me know.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 09, 2015 at 01:04 PM
As mentioned by @elfcngzz if you want to enable support for Arabic language inside of your form you can add this code inside of Inject Custom CSS option.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 05:42 AM
I created one template form that you can use, inside of form I used custom CSS that will enable Arabic language from right to left. You can find my form inside of Form Templates:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 10:09 AM
Sorry for this, but previous link is not available, the form template is available on following link: