- trinesuphammerAsked on December 17, 2011 at 02:59 AM
In bottom of my form I have print and clear form button. I want to translate this buttons to norwegian. Where can I do that?
"Clear Form" to "Nullstill skjemaet"
"Print form" to "Skriv ut skjemaet"
- pinoytechAnswered on December 17, 2011 at 07:22 AM
Changing the text of the Print button and Clear button requires embedding the full source of the form:
1. While on the "Setup & Embed" tab, click "Embed Form"
2. When the Embed Form Wizard pops up, click Source and copy the source to your web page:
3. Search the source of the form for the text Print Form and Clear Form change it to the laguage you want.
Hope you find this post useful. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions.
- fxrAnswered on December 17, 2011 at 10:12 AM
Yes, unfortuantely its not possible to change the language of those buttons. This is on the developers to do list, so hopefully we will see the ability to change the language/text of those buttons at some point in the (near) future.
The only way to do it now, is as pinoytech suggests, download the forms source code, edit the relevent lines of the HTML code and upload the form files to your webserver.
I am sorry that we dont have a more straightforward solution for you for this at this present time.
- trinesuphammerAnswered on December 18, 2011 at 05:19 AM
Thank you for answers.