- maivutanAsked on December 18, 2011 at 06:11 AM
The registration is closed, but the premium registration is still alive. If someone pay the premium registration. So they can use premium account for vs2?
This is a re-post of a comment on Can I Keep Using JotForm v2?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 18, 2011 at 05:37 PM
No, if you are new user/v3 user whether premium or not you can't use v2 anymore. Only old users from v2 before can eitheir continue on v2 or upgrade to v3.
Let us know if you have further questions. Thank you so much!
- maivutanAnswered on December 19, 2011 at 04:00 AM
You can go to v2.jotform.com and see yourself. Then go to premium page. If somebody click on the premium account, and starting the payment. I think you can have premium account on v2.
Visit http://v2.jotform.com/upgrade.php and see. I'm clever rite? :P ^_^
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 19, 2011 at 04:15 AM
That upgrade page will no longer work, you can't proceed because user information fields are already disabled. You can use this instead: http://www.jotform.com/upgrade
Like what I have explained above, if you are new user/v3 user whether premium or not you can't use v2 anymore.
I hope you get what I mean. Thanks.
- maivutanAnswered on December 19, 2011 at 04:33 AM
- maivutanAnswered on December 19, 2011 at 04:35 AM
I Surrendar. hahahahaha