- wendywAsked on August 10, 2015 at 01:05 PM
My updates aren't flowing through to my spreadsheet.
- BorisAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 02:22 PM
We are sorry, we have had a temporary issue today with Google Spreadsheets not updating instantly - they were slightly delayed. However, this issue has been resolved and the updates to your integrated Google Spreadsheets should work fine now.
Can you please confirm if it is working fine for you now?
In case it is still not working fine on your end, I would recommend that you please try removing your existing Google Spreadsheet integration, and re-integrating it again.
Please let us know if the issue persists even after removing your existing integration, and re-integrating it again. Thank you.
- wendywAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 02:49 PMi still seem to be having issues...is it still ongoing?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 04:16 PM
I have just tested the integration and it's working great:
If the current integration in your form is not working, I would suggest re-doing the whole integration.
So, the first step, you would need to remove the integration:
Integrations > Document & Sharing > Google Spreadsheet > Click the "Remove Integration" button:
Then re-integrate (https://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet). You will be given a new sheet with all the submissions in your form.
- wendywAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 02:34 PMI've done this and am continuing to have issues. The form responses
integrating with my google spreadsheet seem to be sporadic so I am unable
to process our requests. Can this issue please be elevated?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 04:35 PM
My apologies. We recently had some issues with the Google Spreadsheet integration that was causing inconsistent forwarding of data to the sheets. This should be fixed as of late yesterday and from my testing, it appears that it is.
If you continue to have issues with the integration for any of your forms from here on out, let us know which form you are having trouble with and we will be happy to send a ticket to our developers to take a look.
- wendywAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 04:44 PMi am continuing to have issues where some form responses are not even being
picked up on the google spreadsheet. can you please have a developer take a
look? the issues have been ongoing since yesterday.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 06:00 PM
Our apologies, but we have some update from our developer that the integration should be working now. Please try it again. If the current integration is not working, please re-do the whole thing to create a new sheet.
Thank you for patiently waiting.
- linfoxtAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 08:23 PM
I had the same issue too.
Is it fixed ?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 02:46 AM
Yes, based on our recent update. Please try it and let us know if there are problems. If the current sheet is not working, we suggest creating a new one by re-integrating the form to Google Spreadsheet.
- bjorn.kvinge298Answered on August 25, 2015 at 07:56 AM
I just realized that I have lost some information the same way that the others are explaining here. It was an coincidence that I discovered this. Is it possible to get an warning for this in the future?
I Understand that I have all my submissions available at the form, but after setting up the connection the google docs I have done some changes in the excel file on the layout and formatting. I don't want to do this each time i have lost submissions from google docs.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 25, 2015 at 09:33 AM
I need to create a separate thread for your inquiry. Here's the URL of the new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/647132
- SKimuraAnswered on October 09, 2015 at 03:32 PM
Hi I'm trying to get into my Google Sheets and it's telling me that my file does not exist...and I was just in it earlier this morning working in it. I've checked in the trash, but it nothing was deleted. Any advice?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 09, 2015 at 04:43 PM
@SKimura If you wouldn't mind creating a new thread letting us know the form you are working on and the link to the sheet that is showing as deleted, we will be happy to have a look. You should be able to see the sheet that it was integrated with from the integration settings: