- transtrumbpAsked on August 10, 2015 at 01:15 PM
Hello, I'm having an issue this morning with my form emails. My forms have an option for users to submit photos, and I used to be able to click the link in the email it would send me to open the file. It's no longer working this morning though. I now have to log into my Jotform account and search submissions to get the photos. I need to be able to just open the email the form sends and download files from there. Can you help me figure this out asap?
- heatherwilliamsonAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 01:19 PM
My staff is having the same problem this morning with uploaded legal docs!
- SammyAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 03:03 PM
The issue should be resolved now, kindly clear your cache and retry the downloads again
- transtrumbpAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 03:24 PM
Yes, it seems to be working again. Thanks for the quick response!
- BenAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 05:14 PM
In my colleague's name, you are welcome and thank you for your update.
Do let us know if you have any further issues or any questions and we would be happy to assist with them :)