- edie850Asked on August 10, 2015 at 02:19 PM
Quite often, I will send an application to my clients which includes multiple forms/applications. I came over from FormsCentral and do not know how to do this with your service.
Thank you in advance.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 10, 2015 at 04:25 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Direct form embedding into emails is not recommended since most of the email clients are quite limited in terms of html and scripts support.
However, you can include unlimited form links into emails. To get a particular form link go to the Embed Form Wizard.
Then, you can share the links with your clients.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- edie850Answered on August 10, 2015 at 05:21 PM
Thanks Mike! I will try that this afternoon.
- edie850Answered on August 11, 2015 at 09:34 AMThank you for your reply. Is there a way that I can send multiple links in one email? For example, my application for clients can be up to 8 different forms. Yesterday, I ended up sending 8 emails with each including one link. I felt ridiculous doing it that way but did not know any other method. Can I send one email with all the 8 links to the pages from Jotform?
Thank you again.
- KadeJMAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 12:48 PM
The above method which mike has described to you is actually the fastest way if you plan on sending multiple form links via email to your clients even though we understand it can get a little bit tedious.
The only other way would be emailing them through your form itself under the Embed Form > Email. But you'll only see the initial email with a link to the form you are doing this even though you can just as easily add more. However, this can become more tedious doing it this way if you plan to send out multiple links. Additionally, there is also the limitation of sending it from here which is roughly 2-3 an hour because our server limits it to prevent abuse. See screenshot below.
- edie850Answered on August 11, 2015 at 01:28 PM