- plumtuckerAsked on September 16, 2010 at 08:28 PM
I'd like to hand my customers an ipad to sign up for a newsletter or something. Can I use Jotform to make a form like this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 17, 2010 at 02:22 AM
Yes, you can use JotForm forms on iPad. Simply open them in Safari and hand them over.
We have tested both JotForm Form Builder and the forms on iPad. They both work fine.
- hurricanetattooAnswered on September 19, 2010 at 03:50 PM
you are unable to use the upload button in a form while using the ipad. since the hd in the ipad is not accessible
- hurricanetattooAnswered on September 19, 2010 at 03:56 PM
the apple iphone and ipad app though is awesome
you can get it to automatically notify you that a form has been submitted
and view and search submitted forms
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 20, 2010 at 01:29 PM
Opera Mini or one of the other iPad browsers might allow file uploads. At least access to picture files should be possible. I will give them a try when I have some free time. I especially want to give Atomic a try on iPad. "Tabs" is a big missing feature on Safari.
- rpmmetroAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 08:09 PM
Are you thinking about creating an app that would do this? It would be sick!
Thanks for the great tool.
- AndrewrAnswered on March 31, 2011 at 12:59 PM
aytekin, if you had an app that was on the ipad that could push forms to from a central account I'd go absolutely bananas!
I'm looking at deploying roughly 50 iPads to customers and if all they had to do was tap on an app and select the form they needed to fill out, fill it out an press submit they'd go bananas.
I am pretty excited about how all this is working right now anyway. Thanks a ton!
- bkbtvAnswered on July 11, 2011 at 12:21 PM
Opera and the other IPad browsers did not solve the file upload problem on the iPad. Does anyone have any other options or solutions to get a form to upload a file on the iPad?
Thanks for any help.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 12, 2011 at 03:49 AM
Please open a separate thread for your issue, seeing that it is unrelated to the original topic in this thread. Also, please include as much information about your problem in the new thread - "Why can you not upload a file?", "Does the file upload field display correctly?", etc. you get the drift.
Thank you for cooperating. We are looking forward to helping you with your issue.