- pipgengeAsked on December 18, 2011 at 09:41 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 18, 2011 at 09:44 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can cancel your subscription by logging in to your Plimus account and cancelling your subscription there. Here are the steps to cancel via Plimus:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be charged again, but your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires.
If you notice any problems, we can also cancel your subscription manually.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- pipgengeAnswered on December 18, 2011 at 09:58 PM
There is no username mentioned in the first email sent by Plimus and whenever I try and reset the password, it says the username/email address is invalid. What now?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 18, 2011 at 10:03 PM
I have now cancelled your subscription for you. You will not be charged again. Your account will remain Premium until the paid period expires which is on January 19, 2012.
Your forms and data will not be affected in any way when your account downgraded to a free one.
Feel free to resubscribe anytime you wish. Thank you for using JotForm and have a great day!
- pipgengeAnswered on December 19, 2011 at 12:33 AM