- campguyAsked on September 17, 2010 at 01:45 AM
I absolutely love your service. It is head and shoulders above all the other options.
One thing that would really help us, though, is if there was a way to have peoples' form results post to another page. I realize this is an unusual request as most forms have personal information. However, we have one form where our staff fill out the form to let the public know about job openings and volunteer opportunities. As it is now, I have to copy and paste the information from the email that comes to me onto our website each time. Is there a way to have the form results post on another page which we could also iframe into our website?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 17, 2010 at 02:58 AM
Yes, you can do this using Reports:
1. Select your form on My Forms page and then click on Reports.
2. Click on "Add New Report" and choose "Grid Listing" or "HTML Table Listing" option.
3. Follow the wizard and copy the HTML code provided at the last page.
4. Paste this code to your web site.
- NixorAnswered on January 07, 2011 at 09:59 PM
Is it possible that each form has a unique and simple ID for the applicants filling out the form to be recognized by ? The Form ID that appears after submission is very long and complicated like 66828891101101 .
We want to create reports so that the results can be viewed online but at the same time maintatin privacy of all those applyinfg. Thus having a simple unique ID like WX001 (and then the series continue in that order) would be very helpful and convenient. Our form is already online and submissions are coming in .Waiting for your reply.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 10, 2011 at 08:26 AM
Unfortunately, there is no such incremental and simple ID generation for submissions available on JotForm. I added your request to our feature requests list.
- patstanAnswered on August 24, 2011 at 01:39 PM
ok i embeded it to my website how can we get the links to open in a new window instead of the frame itself.
so basically when i embed it onto my site i want others to open it in a new window.
- allanftdAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 04:37 AM
For us to understand your concern better, kindly provide the URL to the website where your form is currently embedded.
Thank you and we'll await your response.
- patstanAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 04:47 AM
ok here’s the page http://searchbar.webs.com/test.htm
When i go there i want the links to open in a new tab or window not in the frame itself!
Cheers for your help :D
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 06:40 AM
We can add this as a feature request and implement it. However this thread was opened by someone else on an unrelated topic. Please open a new forum thread and describe the problem there. Then we will turn that thread into a feature request.
- patstanAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 07:09 AM
ok thanks here’s the URL of my new post http://www.jotform.com/answers/40361-How-can-i-get-the-links-in-the-iframe-report-to-open-in-a-new-window#0
Please make this a feature request as soon as possible.
- allanftdAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 08:05 AM
Thank you Pat, we got it. Further updates will be posted there.
- patstanAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 01:02 PM
Thanks again :D
- khrisellAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 07:28 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)