- BreathworksUKAsked on August 11, 2015 at 08:36 AM
I want to create a form that gives a list of options for who they want to send the enquiry to. When the form is submitted I'd like the form to be sent to the person selected. Is this possible?
- BorisAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 11:36 AM
Yes, this is possible, and relatively easy to set up.
1. You need to have a field where your users will select who they wish to notify. I would recommend a Drop Down field, for its ease of use.
2. You will have to set up an Email Notification (you can leave your default email address as the recipient).
3. After that, you would set up Conditional Logic to Send an e-mail after submission, and set your rules for where to send your notification based on selected criteria. Conditional rules will override the recipient address you have set up on your Email Notification, so only the addresses matching your conditions will receive a conditional email.
Please let us know if you need further assistance in setting it up, and we will be happy to help.