- marcflightAsked on December 19, 2011 at 09:39 AM
I would like to have a box to allow an organization to select the number of participants and based on that number to have x times the 3 fields name, title, phone number (for each of the participants) to appear on the form.
What is the easiest way to do this??
This is a re-post of a comment on Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 19, 2011 at 06:18 PM
Please clone this form to figure out how I've setup the conditions and form fields.
So far, this is the simpliest solution for hiding and showing field base on number inputs. This form has only 10 conditions because I've setup the form to display up to 10 participants, you can check that after cloning the form above.
Feel free to let us know if you have further questions with regards to this. Thank you and have a great day!
- marcflightAnswered on December 20, 2011 at 06:25 AMThank you!
- rgvagdAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 11:18 AM
What kind of entry field is that? It's neither a text box nor a text area.
- fxrAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 02:57 PM
Its a Matrix field with its Input Type set to Text Box in its properties.
If you need any further specific help with a form you are working on, please open a new thread for it.