- FlashpintGalleryAsked on December 19, 2011 at 11:30 AM
I cannot login to Plimus to downgrade my account, nor can I do a password recovery by entering in my email address. Please help.
- fxrAnswered on December 19, 2011 at 03:38 PM
Do you want us to cancel your subscription on Plimus and downgrade your account on JotForm for you?
- FlashpintGalleryAnswered on December 19, 2011 at 05:15 PM
Yes, please. I won't lose access to the data already submitted, right? Thank you!
- fxrAnswered on December 19, 2011 at 05:23 PM
Your forms and your submission data are yours no matter what account type you are on. All that changes is the submissions limits per month.
I just realized that you are on a Professional subscription, just for clarities sake, can you confirm that you are looking for a downgrade to 'Free' ?
- FlashpintGalleryAnswered on December 20, 2011 at 12:48 PM
Yes, please downgrade to free!
- fxrAnswered on December 20, 2011 at 01:27 PM
OK, subscription canceled. You will not be charged again. Your Professional status will expire on 26-dec-11.
- FlashpintGalleryAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 11:21 AM
I need to cancel my subscription again. Thanks,
- fxrAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Its been canceled. Your Premium status will expire 7-mar-2012.