- PearsonUK-formsAsked on August 11, 2015 at 12:31 PM
The Jotforms analytics beta version not working on our account. This was working few months back. Could you resolve this please.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 02:32 PM
I've reported this to our developers. You should hear an update here.
- PearsonUK-formsAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 07:10 AM
I haven't heard from your team yet, please let us know Jotform form analtics beta is working or it is a dummy tool. Are we recommended to use this yet?
- CharlieAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 09:36 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience.
The Form Analytics was working properly, but it seems like there's a problem on it right now. My manager has already reported this bug to one of our developers and I see that someone is already assigned on it. We will update you on this thread when the problem has been resolved.
Thank you for understanding.
- Egodwin1Answered on August 17, 2015 at 11:00 AM
Mine isn't working either
- CharlieAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 12:19 PM
Hi, the problem seems to be not yet resolved. To better assist you, please do open a separate thread for your concern. That would help us escalate your concern to our developers and update you properly.
- cettoxAnswered on August 19, 2015 at 04:02 AM
Hi, there was a problem that we were working about analytics backend. It is now fixed. Can you please check analytics and confirm that it is working again? Thanks.
- PearsonUK-formsAnswered on August 20, 2015 at 10:25 AM
Thank you very much for resolving this for us.
- CharlieAnswered on August 20, 2015 at 11:38 AM
Thank you for the confirmation. Glad to hear that everything is working fine in your end now.
Should you need any assistance again, please do not hesitate to open a new thread here in the forum.