- astutemedicalAsked on August 11, 2015 at 01:01 PM
Your home page and the form builder seem to be broken today. I don't know if this is just me or if you are having issues, but I cannot log in to answer some questions that my team needs to know before we purchase this system.
Since I cannot answer for them, can you please answer the following:
1. -Can we set up a username/password to be required in order to complete the forms?2. -Is it possible to clear the signature fields if the checkbox indicating if the question is complete is unchecked?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 03:05 PM
1. -Can we set up a username/password to be required in order to complete the forms?
You can also try if the workaround provided by my colleagues on this thread would work for you, Password-Protect-Feature-of-Forms
But again, please be advised that JotForm has an Anti-Phishing system that detects forms suspected for phishing activities and automatically suspends the account. That is why workarounds such as the ones mentioned above are suggested.
Regarding your other question,
2. -Is it possible to clear the signature fields if the checkbox indicating if the question is complete is unchecked?
I have moved it on a different thread as we believe, we can better assist our users if we answer each of their questions on different threads to avoid confusion with the answers provided. You can click this link to view the new thread. Thank you.