- xearaAsked on August 11, 2015 at 01:50 PM
Where is it?
- victormljAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 02:05 PM
Can you please indicate where you wish embed your form to? Is it a web page facebook or other? If you click the EMBED FORM on the top toolbar.
You will find various places where you may embed your form. You may also find the following page helpful.
Victor M Larrea
- xearaAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 03:29 PM
I was trying to get to the control to setup a conditional send based upon one of the fields .... an old post said that was were you would find the control for that ... if this checkbox, then send to this email ... Lynn
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 06:06 PM
Our apologies for the confusion. You can see the "Setup & Embed" option when you have selected a field. For example:
As you could see, the Email field is active in my screenshot.
In your screenshot, there's no active field but you can click the "Conditions" button directly.
- xearaAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 06:15 PM
OK ... thanks!